Let's work together to transform your organization...
Dr. Hardy has spoken on over 30 states and internationally to 5 countries. He was the keynote speaker at a national conference in the Ukraine at the Institute for Ecumenical Studies about “Trust. Responsibility. Philanthropy.” In the countries of Ghana and Nairobi he taught the “Leadership though Sharing Fire®” concept to more than 200 African leaders and entrepreneurs though the “Mandela Washington Young African Leadership Initiative” sponsored by the U.S. State Department. He also presented “Sharing Fire®” to more than 30 Eastern European higher education leaders. In the U.S., for ten years he presented programs to several national chambers of commerce, including the U.S. Hispanic Chamber, the Asian Chamber, and the Black Chamber. His other clients include state associations, the U.S. Swim Team, and several banking and credit union organizations. He has spoken to more than 500 organizations and more than 10,000 participants over the last 30 years.
clients Dr. Hardy has worked with:
- The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- The Cicero Youth Task Force
- The Washington-Mandela Young African Leadership Initiative (U.S. State Department)
- Salt Lake City Economic Development
- The Nanovic Institute (University of Notre Dame)
- Dairy Management, Inc.
- The Martin Family Foundation (Pennsylvania)
- FADICA (an association of foundations)